This is it, the end of our school year, at last we are finished. We have the whole summer to look forward to, a summer filled with lots of fun. Unfortunitly summer is only two months long but maybe it’s also a good thing. This summer will not only be filled with fun but it will also be filled with work. This summer I already have two jobs and possibly a third. Not to mention the work my parents have for me. But at the end hopefully I’ll have something to look back on an and be proud of. Anyway summer is a very fun time and to all those reading this I wish you a great summer!!
This is Joseph saying good bye and see you in september!!
This week I was asked to create an audit of my bolg answering a few questions as of the begging of March.Then we were asked to have another student and teacher/parent from our school to do an audit of our blog.
- How many posts did you write?
I have completed eleven post since March.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
One of my post were school based. Nine of the post were challenges and one was my own interests.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
I recieved five comments from classmates and three from overseas students.
- Which post recived the most comments, why?
My glog post recieved the most comments because we were in groups of four and we were asked to comment on each of our group members glogs. So we each got three comments on our glog post.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most why?
I enjoyed writing my post on hidden secrets in challenge five. This is beacuse the story was completly up to me and I could be creative.
- Did you change your blog theme, if so why?
No, I did not change my blog theme because I picked a theme with a firey headboard and I deiced to keep it to help me remember that my writing needs enough fire or creativity to keep the readers attention.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
I have eleven widgets. I think this is enough widgets but there is always room for more, to improve my blog.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
Currently I have no overseas blogs on my blog roll, but I am trying to learn how to get some.
Student and teacher/parent audit of my blog.
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
M first impression of your blog was bright an colourful, with longer detailed post.
- What captured your attention?
The background captured my attention along with the header.
- What distracted you on the blog?
The background was kind of distracting
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
You could improve your blog by adding pictures to every post or adding an overseas blog to your blog roll.